A new report from Simply Measured has found that 71% of the world’s largest brands have adopted Instagram, which now rivals the brand adoption of Google+ and Pinterest, making it the fastest growing social network worldwide.
Instagram is an excellent channel for brands to repurpose their marketing content. Brand adoption has increased significantly, which has made it a great place for consumers to connect with those brands.
- Images appeal to emotions, they strike a chord with consumers
- Brands can create a context for their fans to share photos, and thus more effectively leverage UGC (User Generated Content)
- • Photos can be re-posted on the official Facebook page or the website in order to increase the campaign’s reach
- Photos received more comments and likes than videos. Video adoption has been slow to gain momentum, accounting for only 6% of total posts. Photos are leading the way and driving 26% more engagement than videos.
83% posts include at least one hashtag, with 63 of the 65 active brands on Instagram using the new feature. Of interest, top brands use hashtags more sparingly than other brands
Instagram Marketing Packages
Please find below different packages based on your marketing requirement:
Create a page (includes profile image)
Number of uploads per week
Number of hashtags per upload
- Follow targeted users
- Custom Image
- Generating likes on images
- Commenting on uploads
- Live coverage of special events
- Monthly report & Catch up